What's new

My Favourite - Blue's Soap Goat Milk and Animal Fat From New Zealand Shaving Soap

I found this text on Aliexpress about Blue's soap. Material: completely natural raw materials, primarily from goat's milk and honey modulation, sheep oil, the product itself has a light smell of goat's milk.

all natural?, If it sounds too good to be true ...

I bought a tin of this in July and just got around to trying it today. It's very good. My reference has been Nanny's Silly Soaps Vetyver and compared to that the glide is just as good and the lather and cushion are better. The smell isn't as good though but I'm very pleased with the excellent shave I had and I'll happily use it again, although I may pass it on to my son.

Got it today. Tin is a bit dented due to poor handling, but other than that it's completely ok. It smells like caramel or something similar, can't really distinguish.
Going to try it tomorrow. Yay!
proxy.php

Tapatalking in my sleep!

Got my first shave in with it today. It's a pretty nice soap, provides great cushion and slickness. The scent is also pleasant and not overpowering, somewhat of a sweet peppermint to me. Thanks for the heads up on the soap, fantastic pickup for $5 and would still be a great pickup at double or triple the price.

So as i understand this soap is similar to haslinger in terms of quality and scent strengh.Am i right?
I have never used haslinger but this soap is really amazing. Lathers up in seconds, great cushion, and a very comfortable shave. I totally love the scent as well.

Tapatalking in my sleep!

Got a tin from Aliexpress last week. All in all, pretty nice soap - good lather and pleasant aroma. Definitely worth adding to rotation.

Huh, weird coincidence I was just perusing the wares on ebay, and saw a vendor selling cheap brush/stand/bowl combos and there was one offering for stand/brush/bowl/tin of this soap for under $10 US. I've never heard of this soap, but... it's only $10 for all of that...

Mine just arrived today. The scent is... I cannot decide if I like it or not. Mint and kinda artifical flowers and... I do not know. Anyways the performance is perfect. Easy to lather and the blade glides soooo smooth. But the scent...
I read posts about where they said it's like honey or caramel... Well it's more like mentholated plastic.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Note 2 eszközömről

I bought this soap due to the cheap price, and with animal fat in some descriptions I had read
I figured that it would be a tallow soap. It's not, must be a glycerine soap. I've only used it once and wasn't impressed, but to to give a fair review I have to use it some more. But I have so many other quality soaps
so I won't be using it anytime soon. If you want to collect soaps ,buy it, but there are just too many
other good soaps available

could be badger tallow...
Ha! Now that you mention it, the Chinese are sitting on quite the potential market. . . If people are lining up to try duck and bison tallow, why not badger?

I also got a tin to experiment with, though I haven't lathered it yet. Surprisingly, this is a really hard soap; I think it's harder than some of the triple-milled varieties. Scent-wise, I find it to be a dead ringer for York Peppermint Patties, minus the chocolate.

It's says on the label nz animal fats .... that's what got my attention.... Well it's on the label it must be true ... [emoji15][emoji106][emoji1604]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom