What's new

Frag to match Razorock Medico della Peste?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I've really been enjoying the Razorock Medico della Peste soap and AS and was wondering if there's anything in the frag world that's similar? This is what Joe lists for the profile of MdP:

• Top Notes: Peony
  • Heart Notes: Musk
  • Base Notes: Vetiver, White Cedar, Patchouli

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Can't help you much, but one thing I know is I have never met Peony in a men frag. Maybe you should look for a frag with a Rose note, which is the closest note to Peony to my nose.

I checked Fragrantica for colognes with a peony note and I didn't find any.
It wasn't an intensive search so you may want to try.

I understand. I got that kit two weeks ago and haven't used anything else. It is a wonderful scent, though i find out more of a powder and herb than a floral now to me. Maybe flowering herb is how I ended up describing it. And yes it is decimating a refined masculine scent despite saying it has hippy patchouli in it.

Nothing I know of matches it but I am getting their Za'Peppino to try next.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Thanks for the help gents. I'll keep digging and maybe someone else can chime in if they have any ideas.

It is unique and manly in an old school way. I also like florals, so it may not work for everyone, but it's worth checking out if you're looking for something different. rmcrow2 is right on that it's pretty herbal as well.

It's SMN Potpourri. I think it is an attempt at a copy of it just as with the del Fiore and SMN Toscano. Potpourri is excellent if a bit unusual.

Top Bottom