What's new

Mom did not raise a fool

Less than a week ago, I joined this forum because I was seeking advice. I wanted to learn more about wet shaving with a DE razor which I began using 2-3 weeks ago, and I also wanted to buy a straight razor. There was one very common answer in each of these threads about a SR for a noob. This was to contact Larry at WD. When seeking advice about something you know nothing about, it makes much sense to take the advice. Sometimes this is easier said than done. Larry was very nice and professional, just like everyone said. I can't wait to try my sight unseen razor and my poor man strop. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to answer questions. For those that don't take the forums advice :a13:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Larry is a class act, and your razor will be smooth, sharp and cut like butter. you will be completely satisfied, guaranteed!

Good job Nsgators - lots of good advice by some very helpful members here to get you started. Getting a professionally honed truly shave ready razor will allow you to know that you have a sharp razor to start with. There are stropping videos and shaving videos that can help you with the learning curve.

Good luck!

Top Bottom