What's new

Valentines Gift

Everyday I count my blessings that I have this lady in my life. Attached was my Valentines gift today...

$image.jpg

Very blessed indeed. Although I've never tried Florida water, it must be nice to have a lady in your life who takes note of your interest and is supportive. Well done Mrs.Jcan88

Everyday I count my blessings that I have this lady in my life. Attached was my Valentines gift today...

View attachment 637389
That's cool! I didn't know they had more than a splash until I looked on Thier website...they have a lot of stuff and she found some.

Don't forget to return the favor, maybe there is something from Murray and Lanaman that she will like. Just think of the points you'll score.

...and cologne too!

That's cool! I didn't know they had more than a splash until I looked on Thier website...they have a lot of stuff and she found some.

Don't forget to return the favor, maybe there is something from Murray and Lanaman that she will like. Just think of the points you'll score.

...and cologne too!

She likes faceted sparkling rocks...so that's what she usually gets.

Ouch...I was informed they come in "chocolate" color too. Appearantly that is what my Valentine meant by "flowers and chocolate"

Thats funny, this year it was faceted sparkling rocks "in motion"! She puts up with me and all acquisition disorders so whatever color or variant she wants is fine with me.

You are a lucky guy, my wife is slowly coming around she went from total disapproval to giving me a monthly budget for shaving products. Maybe before long I will get surprises like this on special occasions. I am not going to hold my breath though she still misses my lumberjack bread I sported for fifteen years.

Top Bottom