What's new

G'Day everyone, new Clubhouse stew.

G'Day everyone,

Wanted to drop in a say hi to everyone.... Hi! :001_smile

I have floated around the Clubhouse for a little while now, and even posted one or two threads. I've recently been assigned as the new stew for the clubhouse, so wanted to drop in and introduce myself.

Little background, upon the great advice of the clubhouse members I joined a gym near the beginning of January, and am proud to say that all is going well.
Am down 6lb so far, and really enjoying the new lifestyle. Part of the change has been nutrition based, which I am learning a great deal about.
Who'd have thought that even a small drop in weight could have such a large impact. The result has been much more energy and have had a much more positive outlook on things :001_smile

I have been averaging 5-6 days a week at the gym, 3 weight based sessions with cardio at the end, and 2-3 just cardio only.

I look forward to learning a great deal more from the members here, and if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Congratulations, Andy - both on becoming a Stew and your ongoing weight loss! We are glad to have you in The Clubhouse.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it is great to be able to stew this great forum :thumbsup:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Congrats, Andy! It's also great to hear about the weight loss and newly found enthusiasm. Your Gym Newbie post and @warhawk's Favorite Cardio post/video has really motivated me to start working out again. I know that once it becomes a routine, it can really become addicting. I've been needing to get back into it for the past 4-5 years now. I guess no time is better than the present.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard , Andy.
Stop by The Boxing Thread to check on the guys that spend alot of time in the gym and the ring under the bright lights.
Nick

Thanks for becoming the stew, Andy. Big congrats on the weight loss and new-found exercise dedication. That is on my to-do list and I just need to get off my *#^ and git 'er done.

Andy, congrats and welcome.

Lifestyle change, with slow gradual results prove lasting.

Sounds like you're off to a great start

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, am really enjoying being here :thumbsup:

Stepped on the scales this morning, and am now down a total of 10lb, only 50lb to go :thumbsup:

Top Bottom