What's new

The Stirling "Kong" Brush

I finally broke down and ordered the massive "Kong" from Stirling today. I was on the phone with the wife earlier and I told her I had ordered the brush. She bagan to tell me I had enough brushes and I didn't need anymore, they all do the same thing...lather soap!!! That's when I told her I didn't need that type of negativity in my life and she didn't know what she was talking about...then the phone dropped signal, now she thinks I hung up on her.

On the up side, I have a new brush coming!!! :thumbup:

Never tell them anything. Just put it in the den, and see how long it takes her to notice. Then when she does, you just say, "That thing?" I've had it for a while now. Eventually you will have enough of them she won't notice anymore. My tipping point was six or seven.

I finally broke down and ordered the massive "Kong" from Stirling today. I was on the phone with the wife earlier and I told her I had ordered the brush. She bagan to tell me I had enough brushes and I didn't need anymore, they all do the same thing...lather soap!!! That's when I told her I didn't need that type of negativity in my life and she didn't know what she was talking about...then the phone dropped signal, now she thinks I hung up on her.

On the up side, I have a new brush coming!!! :thumbup:

Wow. Are you serious about your conversation and what happened?

When mine starts that crap, I just tell her you don't need anymore shoes, they all do the same thing cover your feet. That usually shuts her up pronto. Not a peep afterward.

I got my "Kong" last week and love it, talk about a soap destroyer though! On the finer side of things I hope everything worked out, not exactly a situation I would put myself in!

Dead serious...I called her back and asked why she hung up on me....diverted her attention away from the brush

I usually bring up purses, then I tell her I could be indulging in other "hobbies" that are either illegal or immoral. All of this while starting to rub her feet...then the conversation ends up with her falling asleep .

After 11 yrs of marriage, its hard to lie to her. It's $10 cheaper but shipping is higher, so it only comes out to about $2 difference. Plus I'm also from arkansas so it's almost like supporting local business.

I only paid $15 as it was a factory seconds with a almost unnoticeable logo scratch :thumbup1: I am bummed that it won't fit my Muhle travel tube was hoping to have a synthetic on hand for an upcoming trip. Maybe the Razorock would fit...
Just tell her you got whatever you got on ebay $0.99 free shipping she argues with that show her the front door. Not to knock the kong but razorock monster is the exact same brush for $10 cheaper

Just tell her you got whatever you got on ebay $0.99 free shipping she argues with that show her the front door. Not to knock the kong but razorock monster is the exact same brush for $10 cheaper

Out of curiosity, do you know that from using both? (I have the monster on order.)

I'm only spending about 2 dollars more for the kong...but it's a local business. So I gotta support Stirling

Top Bottom