What's new

nivea asb scent

I am looking for a cologne that matches the scent of the Nivea Original Replenishing post shave balm. My wife loves the smell, and has instructed me to find a cologne that matches it. Any help is greatly appreciated!

@gecey87 if you really like Nivea Original Replenishing post shave balm, their is a Nivea Original After Shave Splash that match the same scent see picture below FYI

proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
nivea sensitive definitely has a scent brother. LOL

Again, I don't use the splash. I use the balm. And the balm has little if any scent to it.....at least that has been my experience. But, I'm ok with either response. All I know is that it does a bang up job of moisturizing your face after a shave.

Again, I don't use the splash. I use the balm. And the balm has little if any scent to it.....at least that has been my experience. But, I'm ok with either response. All I know is that it does a bang up job of moisturizing your face after a shave.

:001_huh:

:001_huh::001_huh:

Top Bottom