What's new

Best place for soap and cream samples

Hi guys if there is another thread already covering this I apologize and would appreciate it if someone would point me in the right direction. Just thought I would make this thread to help me out and any other newbies out there looking to try new soaps and creams without wanting to fork out the money for full size packages.

Just looking to see if anybody knows some good places to buy soap and cream samples. I found fendrihan has a TOBS sampler pack which I think I might go and order. Only problem is that I don't get to pick the scents I want, don't really want all the scents included in the pack and are others I would like to try. Anybody know any sites where you can pick and choose your creams and soaps?

Also did I post this in the wrong subforum? I'm not really sure where to put it since I am looking at both creams and soaps

My wife tried to order a bunch of samples from Gary to gift to me at Chrismas. She was unfortunately unsuccessful. She was able to get a stick of Arko and 2 Pinaud's sales. Gary said he is "changing his business model".

Maybe he has changed it back. I hope so.

Tried to order from maggards but they are currently sold out of samples. What do you guys think of TOBS cedarwood? Anyone tried it?

Tried to order from maggards but they are currently sold out of samples. What do you guys think of TOBS cedarwood? Anyone tried it?

Check out the below link to the Maggard Razors page for soap and cream samples. You can pick and choose from a ton of samples and the do ship to Canada. They have incredible customer service. I would try looking again. It does not appear that they are sold out.

http://www.maggardrazors.com/product-category/soaps-creams/soap-and-cream-samples/

Check out the below link to the Maggard Razors page for soap and cream samples. You can pick and choose from a ton of samples and the do ship to Canada. They have incredible customer service. I would try looking again. It does not appear that they are sold out.

http://www.maggardrazors.com/product-category/soaps-creams/soap-and-cream-samples/

Yes I was just on there. I was trying to order all 14 of the TOBS sample pack. Ya unavailable though. I started to pick and choose the individual samples I wanted but they are sold out of a lot of the scents I want to try such as Eaton College. Can't justify paying the same amount for the shipping as the actual product so now I'm really looking into the scents I want and am gonna order full quantity. I'm looking at peppermint, Mr Taylor, cedarwood, Eaton college and lemon lime

Yes I was just on there. I was trying to order all 14 of the TOBS sample pack. Ya unavailable though. I started to pick and choose the individual samples I wanted but they are sold out of a lot of the scents I want to try such as Eaton College. Can't justify paying the same amount for the shipping as the actual product so now I'm really looking into the scents I want and am gonna order full quantity. I'm looking at peppermint, Mr Taylor, cedarwood, Eaton college and lemon lime
The Mr Taylor's, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, and St. James are my favorites. Sorry they are out right now. I am sure they will restock soon.

I picked some up on Amazon to bring an order up to the level of free shipping. I like the smell of cedar. The cream performs like the other TOBS creams for me. The scent certainly has prominent cedar notes but also, like the TOBS Sandalwood, has a cologne like base. Not pure cedar by any means, but nice.

The Mr Taylor's, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, and St. James are my favorites. Sorry they are out right now. I am sure they will restock soon.

I think so too. Still got a lot of proraso and Nivea left right now anyways. I gave my email for a notification when they restock

@dangerousdon

Can you send a sample to Jack?

Most Definitely! [MENTION=107097]Jblanke[/MENTION] If you can wait until Friday (Had to run off to Montgomery, AL for a few days for work...don't worry, I will disinfect myself before I leave...you know...the Gump virus and all :001_smile) I would be happy to send you a sample of the TOBS Cedarwood and maybe something else. PM me an address and I will get it to you as soon as I can.

While we are at it...
[MENTION=107812]bumstead27[/MENTION] If you want...PM an address where I can send you samples of some of the TOBS I have. And yes...I understand that you live in Canada. Just let me know...

Top Bottom