What's new

Hall Sharp Stones is now RH Preyda

For all the Arkansas honing geeks, I received this as part of an e-mail from the company today:

We are excited to announce that Hall Sharp Stones is now RH Preyda.

Please note that www.hallsharpstones.com is no longer active. You can now find us on our new and improved site at www.rhpreyda.com featuring our full product line, as well as our newest product selections.
If you have placed an order with us that is pending shipment, you will still receive your order.
Should you have any questions or need further information please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at https://rhpreyda.com

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Thanks for the heads up. That's the first I've heard of this. Glad they're keeping it going.

You're welcome. Might be interesting if they departed from the standard formats that Dan's and Natural Whetstones offers, so as to distinguish themselves. 2" x 5" x 1/2", 1-7/8" x 7" x 1" for example.

Thanks Alan. I'll change my bookmark on my browser.
I could be wrong, but the scenery pictures on the new site don't look like Arkansas to me.

"Honing and polishing" at the same time. I think that someone must have been staring a chalk eraser in the face for far too long...

Top Bottom