What's new

Hello from Islamabad

My name is Faisal Bashir and I am from Pakistan. I joined B&B in 2013 but never introduced myself in newbie check-in forum. Being more active recently rather than a silent reader I think I should introduce myself a little bit.

Regarding double edge shaving, I have been doing it right from the start of my youth. My only tools were a Treet razor, local made shaving creams (Admiral,Touchme), a local synthetic brush, one omega brush and Gillette 7'os super platinum blue pack blades.I used to shave three times a week. I was happy with my shaving life being ignorant of every thing else.
Somehow, Gillette super platinum blades disappeared from market and I started cutting myself with Gillette Sharp edge blade. I started using Treet Platinums and Treet carbon steel but was never satisfied with them compared to Gillette super platinum blue blades.
Searching on line for my favorite blade, I landed on Badger and Blade and now a new world has opened for me. All the different terms, blade varieties, razors, soaps and creams making me crazy all the time. Shaving has now become my hobby. I shave six times a week and now am more presentable and most of the times near to BBS.:001_smile

Thanks to all the wonderful gentlemen here.

Welcome Faisal. You've been here for two years already so I don't need to tell you about all the great people and information here!

Gareth

Hello and welcome, Faisal. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself

Welcome Faisal !...Myself ,I find most all of the Treet blades give me very smooth shaves,although the black carbons I use only for 2 shaves,the stainless are good for 3 or 4 shaves..Admiral and Touch Me creams ,are they made in Pakistan ?...Glad to have you back on board !

Hi Faisal... I have only recently got into DE shaving, but like you, found that Badger and Blade opens you up to a whole world of possibilities.
Hope to hear more from you soon.

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B

If you have not already done so, stop into the Hall of Fame and tell everyone a little about yourself

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/30-Hall-of-Fame

Welcome Faisal !...Myself ,I find most all of the Treet blades give me very smooth shaves,although the black carbons I use only for 2 shaves,the stainless are good for 3 or 4 shaves..Admiral and Touch Me creams ,are they made in Pakistan ?...Glad to have you back on board !

Nice to hear that you like Treet blades. I also use the Treet black carbons for one or two shaves only. Yes Admiral and Touch Me are local, made in Pakistan products.

Top Bottom