ASB-
L'Occitane CADE ASB
Nivea Sensitive
Aveeno ASL
Proraso PSL/ASB

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B

Nice set up.

If you have not already done so, stop into the Hall of Fame and tell everyone a little about yourself

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/30-Hall-of-Fame

If you mean NYC, then do you know about Pasteur's? I prefer the one on 34th.

Haven't been there but I'll aim to try it. I'm in Westchester - have an Art of Shaving and a Kiehl's close by. With a L'Occitane and a Sephora in the mix too. (Lots of products to be had in Mall-town USA!)

Welcome. That's a nice collection after one month.

Thanks - I should clarify: I'm on a DE razor for a month; been shaving with a brush for about a year or two on and off. (Hence the many creams.) Used Gillette carts for my whole life and then found Schick Hydros worked much better for me. Of course, after buying a bulk 50-pack of those, decided to try DE wet shaving. Hooked and getting more nick-free every day.

Thanks - I should clarify: I'm on a DE razor for a month; been shaving with a brush for about a year or two on and off. (Hence the many creams.) Used Gillette carts for my whole life and then found Schick Hydros worked much better for me. Of course, after buying a bulk 50-pack of those, decided to try DE wet shaving. Hooked and getting more nick-free every day.
Welcome. Schick Hydros are indeed superior to Gillette's competitive offerings. Tried one myself a few months back and now it's part of my travel kit.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself

Welcome aboard! Looks like you have plenty of kit to get you started.

I suggest that you work on technique at this point as your tastes are likely to change with experience!

Top Bottom