What's new

PIF: MdC original

Well, my spring restraint didn't last that long, so I want to take my object of desire and share it! Yes, the MdC did me in, you know what they say about curiosity.....I sliced some off the top and put it in a sample jar.

Rules.....
CONUS
Must not have used any MdC soaps

just reply you're in and if you could be a shaving product, which one would you be and why.....

i will do a random number generator 2/17 for the winner.
$image.jpg

Wow, I'm in!

I've heard a lot about MdC, but didn't plan on trying it due to the cost and the possibility of not liking it. So thanks for the chance to try it in advance!

I'm in! If I could be anything, I'd be a scuttle. My only job is to hold water and stay warm, I can handle that

Great PIF! Not in, as my jar of MdC that I've used for several months has a remaining useful life of several years...

Thanks for the PIF, I'm in, haven't tried it before.

I'd be a Wolf Whiskers shave brush. I would just sit on the shelf and be a beautiful decoration, never to be used.

I'm in. I would love to give it a try. Thanks for the opportunity. I would be Mitchell's Wool fat soap, because I'm fussy about my water.

Last edited:
I'm in. I'd love to try this soap -- hardly hear anything bad about it. I think I'd be a puck of Tabac so I could live an easy 100 years haha.

I'm in! never even heard of this soap... such a newb, but if i could be anything I would be a straight razor because I could give you the cleanest shave or the worst cut hahaha.

Top Bottom