What's new

PIF: MdC original

I'm in! I would be a Wade & Butcher Straight razor....sleek, classy, mature, and if ya don't watch yourself around me you're gonna get cut! lol

Hmmn... I've not yet tried MdC, I'm in.
If I were a shave product, I'd be aftershave. You can freeze with menthol, light a fire with alcohol or spices, and heal with witch-hazel. Plus, you get to smell either swell or repugnant... depending on the wearers point of view. Pretty versatile if you ask me.

I'm in! If could be anything shave related I would choose B&B full of information nobody thought they needed to know, and just plain awesome.

I am in. If i have to be something related to shaving, I want to be a boar brush - a workhorse, good and value for money !

I'm In...have always wanted to try MdC. IF I was a shaving product, I'd be Tabac soap. People would either love me or hate me, and there would be no wondering where anybody stood.

I'm in
I'd be an e-type injector: the right amount of good-looks and effectiveness, while still being able to lay low in this DE-crazed world

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I'm in.

And I'd love to be a boar brush, because those things work well.

Say something up there, Coach...

I realized I never said what shaving product I'd be. For me, I'd love to be a high-quality silvertip brush. I'm always thirsty, soft, but I'm not without a backbone.

I'm in! Will never try MdC unless via PIF...
If I were a shave product, it would be a Personna Lab Blue. Sharp, forgiving, reliable, made in USA, not too expensive, good performance, decent longevity, not waxy or sticky, "Comfort Coated" and basic/non showy packaging. :001_cool:

I'm in.

If I was a shave product, I would be a Gillette NEW SC OC. Classic, dependable, and ever lasting. After almost a 100 years, it still performs like a champ and highly regarded. Modified many times, and emulated even by modern razors.

As a member of the restraint, I'm in, I've never used MdC ... If I could be anything shave related I'd be Arko. Humble but a wonderful performer.

Top Bottom