What's new

V-DAY GIVEAWAY: Win A Greatest Shave Ever “Try Me” Kit (Up to 5 Winners/145 Value)

Hi Gents,

The weekend is upon us and we already have 2 prizes guaranteed. Let's see if we can make it to 51+ responses by the end of the weekend so we can give out 3 prizes! Remember, more responses=more prizes.

Still one response per person.

Thank you so much for participating in our Valentin'e Giveaway gentlemen. We received over 30 responses and as promised, have TWO prizes ready to be claimed!

Our two winners this time are [MENTION=56654]jzuzphreek[/MENTION] who loves the Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa After Shave Lotion and [MENTION=79545]MrSmith[/MENTION] who loves the Molton Brown Moisture-Rich Aloe and Karite Ultrabar!

Congratulations guys, now you just have to PM us with your shipping information and we will get your Grooming Lounge Try Me Kits on the way.

Wow! Such a great Monday morning surprise! I'm excited to try these products! The only question now is shall I wait a few months for when I am going to be traveling to the mainland or shall I enjoy them sooner? Thank you [MENTION=47658]Doc Handsome[/MENTION] for your generosity and for making it a great President's Day!

Thank you so much for participating in our Valentin'e Giveaway gentlemen. We received over 30 responses and as promised, have TWO prizes ready to be claimed!

Our two winners this time are [MENTION=56654]jzuzphreek[/MENTION] who loves the Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa After Shave Lotion and [MENTION=79545]MrSmith[/MENTION] who loves the Molton Brown Moisture-Rich Aloe and Karite Ultrabar!

Congratulations guys, now you just have to PM us with your shipping information and we will get your Grooming Lounge Try Me Kits on the way.

Wow!! How unexpected!! Thanks a billion!

Top Bottom