What's new

Name This Natural

I picked up this natural stone, the owner said it was 14k grit. It's a super fast cutter:

$$_27.JPG

(saw it on local classifieds today).

In all seriousness, who would buy this?! I would if I had a workshop!

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Most of the ones I see around here look like they're some type of sandstone or limestone. I believe he missed his mark on the 14k....

In all seriousness, who would buy this?! I would if I had a workshop!

Farmers have loved these for many years. Slow RPMs and a wet bath to cool the blade. Very durable edge on tractor implements, ax, machete, brush hook, sickel, scythe, splitting wedge, etc.

It is a goor griner for razor blanks , if you can afford it gett it
In the Solingen they worked with a similar weels and in japan many famous knifem,akers still use those , well a bit bigger than that
This is enought for home use , i think

It is a goor griner for razor blanks , if you can afford it gett it
In the Solingen they worked with a similar weels and in japan many famous knifem,akers still use those , well a bit bigger than that
This is enought for home use , i think

Bevel setting™ (I love this sound): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmOykBxlicA

I have a similar knife from this guy. Pretty interesting geometry. Similar shape to Kamisori, so I guess this thread is somewhat relevant to wet shaving.

Love that for Axes. Seriously.

The sharpener at Westphals has, I think, 30" wheels on his. He's working on them from home since the shop relocated.

It is a good grinder for all kinds of blades , and the watter bath , doesnt destruy the heat threathment of the blade

Top Bottom