What's new

How does one start a PIF? I have a Fatboy to donate!

So I went a little crazy on ebay and ended up with three near mint fatboys. I don't need three of these, two is nice however. That said I would like to do a PIF with it so that someone can get one who doesn't have one.

How do I do that? :)

Just do it! Start a thread in the forum of your choice. Set any time limit, criteria for winning, etc. at your discretion and let the fun begin.

That is extremely generous of you, by the way.

Just state you want to PIF a razor and members will respond via PM. Then send the thoughtful gift to the receipient...You can PIF to me..I don't have a Fatboy....That's up to you...Frank M

Hmmmmmm. So ITS YOU. You must be the reason I've never been able to get a fatboy off Ebay :scared::cursing: hahahaha just kidding. Just start a thread and state the rules. Maybe I'll hAve a shot at winning this because I'm not in competition with you!! :001_tt2::lol::thumbup:

Okay then! PM me! I'll give it 24 hours and then take the names on the list and put them on slips of paper and pick one.

On your honor that you don't have a fatboy!!! :)

Not in, I've been lucky enough to find a couple in the wild. Awesome PIF, someone is in for a real treat!:thumbup1:

Awesome PIF. Not in as I won an auction last Sunday and I should receive mine later this week.

You surely know how to make friends...

Okay then! PM me! I'll give it 24 hours and then take the names on the list and put them on slips of paper and pick one.

On your honor that you don't have a fatboy!!! :)

Great PIF. Not in but someones mailbox is going to be packed!

Top Bottom