What's new

local gillette seller/buyer in california who are you

I'm putting this thread in this forum because its gillette razor related. the ladies thought i was him specifically because i was selling gillette razors

OK I'm at the post office sending packages out and normally I just drop them off because I have already paid and printed the labels at home. This time I had to ship a razor to Canada so I went and filled out the slip.

As I'm paying she sees that under the description it says Gillette razor and says oh we were just talking about you....... and she mentioned that they were talking about how I sell razors. I then said "I don't think I have ever said anything about what I have in the packages or sell" she looks at me weird and then the other lady looks at me and says "no that's not him" they verify that I am selling the old Gillette razors that open up by turning the bottom and I say yes.
They are as surprised as I am that I'm so close to someone else selling the same thing and I don't know who it is. Ok, spill the beans, is someone else here from Fresno ca? If so let's go have a drink lol seriously i want a beer

I'm putting this thread in this forum because its gillette razor related. the ladies thought i was him specifically because i was selling gillette razors

OK I'm at the post office sending packages out and normally I just drop them off because I have already paid and printed the labels at home. This time I had to ship a razor to Canada so I went and filled out the slip.

As I'm paying she sees that under the description it says Gillette razor and says oh we were just talking about you....... and she mentioned that they were talking about how I sell razors. I then said "I don't think I have ever said anything about what I have in the packages or sell" she looks at me weird and then the other lady looks at me and says "no that's not him" they verify that I am selling the old Gillette razors that open up by turning the bottom and I say yes.
They are as surprised as I am that I'm so close to someone else selling the same thing and I don't know who it is. Ok, spill the beans, is someone else here from Fresno ca? If so let's go have a drink lol seriously i want a beer
How are you suppose to know somebody just because you sell too :001_huh:

Something to try, assuming the mysterious Fresno Gillette seller sells on eBay...

Search eBay with a reasonably focused search (i.e., "Gillette double edge razor") and then select "Distance: nearest first" for the sort criteria. Assuming your profile (if you are on eBay) has Fresno as your location, this should get some interesting results.

It's kind of like when you meet someone from from Canada and you say, "Hey! My sister's roommate's boyfriend is from Canada, do you know him?!"
Or in the west of Ireland: "Ah you live in Boston. D'ye know Pat McDonough at all? He worked in a bar when he first went off to America and his cousin's a firefighter. Sure you must know 'im?"

Or in the west of Ireland: "Ah you live in Boston. D'ye know Pat McDonough at all? He worked in a bar when he first went off to America and his cousin's a firefighter. Sure you must know 'im?"

Pat McDonough....... I heard he moved to Canada after he had a falling out with his cousin. Got a girlfriend now, and you won't believe this, but the girlfriend's roommate is the sister of a B&B member.....jzuzphreek I believe.

Least that's the way I heard it.

Pat's cousin? I think he retired from the fire dept. and moved out to Fresno......sells razors through the mail last I heard.

Last edited:
Pat McDonough....... I heard he moved to Canada after he had a falling out with his cousin. Got a girlfriend now, and you won't believe this, but the girlfriend's roommate is the sister of a B&B member.....jzuzphreek I believe.

Least that's the way I heard it.

Pat's cousin? I think he retired from the fire dept. and moved out to Fresno......sells razors through the mail last I heard.
Man, oh man, this is my sense of humor, thanks!

Top Bottom