What's new

I Sent Avon An Email

Well the other day I sent avon an email asking them if they are aware that alot of people seek out their spicy and brisk spice aftershave and asked them if they ever planned on bringing the scent back. This is the response I got back today.

Hello Aaron,

We currently do not have plans to re-introduce the Brisk Spice product line; however, I've shared your interest in having it available again with the marketing department. They're always eager for feedback from Representatives and Customers. Be assured they'll keep your comments in mind when making future decisions. If there are many, many requests for a product, we will consider bringing it back.

Meanwhile, we suggest trying the Mesmerize or Black Suede fragrances. Keep in mind, recommended replacements may not match the discontinued one exactly.

Once you're ready to order a replacement product, you have these options:

- Contact your regular Representative (If you don't have one, please call 1-800-FOR-AVON)
- Order through an eRepresentative (Just go to www.AVON.com and click on 'Shop Online with a Representative')

Thank you for contacting Avon. I hope this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Annie W.
Avon Information Center

So maybe, JUST MAYBE, I'm not the only one that's asked about it!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
After reading the part where she says, "if there are many requests for a product, we will consider bringing it back. Everyone who loves the original Shulton Old Spice formula, should send an email to Avon, asking for the return of Brisk Spice.

My email has been sent!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Not a bad idea. I wonder though what kind of number they need to justify 'many'?

How many members are on B&B? And I wonder, how many of those love Old Spice enough to send an email to Avon?

At least we can say we tried. Then go back to that cheap chemical smelling Vi Jon. :)

Top Bottom