What's new

Purchased some Lilac Vegetal

You can't be shy with the Veg.
A dab here and there just makes it angry.
Splash it on vigorously and with aplomb!
It's an entirely different take on what we are "used to" in scents.
Part of the attraction for me, is that peaty, earthy, forest floor smell. That's the Veg part of it.
Amen bro, love it myself!

$image.jpg
Huh. The warning was there all along.

Many answer it's Siren Call only to become Dashed upon the Rocks of it's fickle Glory. Many are called but few are Chosen as Worthy to wear the VEG!

I had to decant to glass and let it sit for almost 2 months, occasionally shaking and opening the bottle to refresh the air. Worked like a charm: dogs stopped chasing me about and someone finally emptied the diaper pail. Good stuff, now; but I add a drop or two of glycerine to avoid drying.

I'm a legacy, my Dad was chosen and may his before him, I don't know, and had no idea of the deeply polarized opinions on this AS.

I was tricked into decanting into glass and to me it's now a shadow of it's formerly awesome self, can't get the Genie back in the bottle.

I'm waiting for the Ancestry.com DNA testing to reveal my AS compatibility markers and what AS my ancestors used.

It's not for everyone. If it makes you feel any better, coconut oil and I have bad chemistry. Most people can use it on their skin or hair and does wonders for them. I on the other hand become the most putrid smelling creature on the planet. I can't even compare the smell to anything else. It also doesn't wash off easily.
I can, however, wear the Veg and smell pretty.

Not for use as a nasal spray. :lol:

I shoulda worn Veg for Clubman Friday to show my support! :Veg:

Also, my wife thinks the Veg is an "old man scent", but I still love it!

$veg.JPG

I'm a legacy, my Dad was chosen and may his before him, I don't know, and had no idea of the deeply polarized opinions on this AS.

I was tricked into decanting into glass and to me it's now a shadow of it's formerly awesome self, can't get the Genie back in the bottle.

I'm waiting for the Ancestry.com DNA testing to reveal my AS compatibility markers and what AS my ancestors used.

I was chosen and love the stuff. I did have my DNA testing done and trace my lineage back to the Hungarian Cavalry of the mid 1800's, which the Veg was originally developed for. As long as I wear The Veg you will smell no horse sweat on me!! :thumbup:

Everybody seems to have a good story about The Veg. I picked up a bottle out of curiosity, just like yourself. After quickly figuring out that I was not among the chosen, I stuck it in a box figuring I'll PIF it away one of these days. Just the other day, I decided to whip it out one more time, just to be sure. I went to smell it and I gave the bottle a couple gentle squeezes. Well, I squirted Veg straight up my nose. The feeling that followed was a burning sensation that was somewhere between a nasty paper cut and a 2nd degree sunburn. The burning sensation finally subsided after a few minutes, but now I had that signature smell :Veg: firmly engrafted onto my mucous membranes. I smelled the Veg with every breath I took for the next 24 hours. I took it as a sign from The Almighty that I was definitely not one of the chosen. Sometimes the Veg chooses you, and sometimes it punishes you.

The veg chose me though....Pif? :D

You can't be shy with the Veg.
A dab here and there just makes it angry.
Splash it on vigorously and with aplomb!
It's an entirely different take on what we are "used to" in scents.
Part of the attraction for me, is that peaty, earthy, forest floor smell. That's the Veg part of it.

You definitely can't be afraid of it, or it will eat you alive. You gotta own that juice or it will own you!

You definitely can't be afraid of it, or it will eat you alive. You gotta own that juice or it will own you!

Respect the Veg!! IME this stuff is the most powerful AS on the market. Any amount and it owns me!

Nothing I would try on Valentine's Day!! (LOTH says it smells like, "Cat..." (Not chosen!):tongue_sm:tongue_sm

Top Bottom