What's new

After battling serious irritation on my neck for a few months now, I'm taking the plunge....just ordered a vintage Gillette Superspeed, Proraso soap, brush, stand, sample pack of blades, and a styptic pencil.

Excited to see how this goes!

Ash
Wilmington, DE

Welcome to B&B Ash! That's a great starting line up. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. While you're at it, wander down to the hall of fame and introduce yourself if you haven't. I know reduction of irritation was a big part of it for me, and I'm happy I switched.

Welcome aboard! Be sure to check out the sticky posts at the top of the forum, they're full of good information. Don't ever hesitate to ask questions, this community is chompin' at the bit to help make your shaves better. And last but not least, always remember the wetshaving mantra: No pressure, no pressure, no pressure.

Hello and welcome. Ash. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to B&B, Ash.

For a good starting off point look at the information at this thread. The information there will direct you to where you can get answers to most of your shaving questions. Plus, it’s always a good idea to read the wikis and stickies. And, don’t forget; if you have any questions just ask. :smile:

After battling serious irritation on my neck for a few months now, I'm taking the plunge....just ordered a vintage Gillette Superspeed, Proraso soap, brush, stand, sample pack of blades, and a styptic pencil.

Excited to see how this goes!

Ash
Wilmington, DE

proxy.php

A belated welcome to B&B

Why did it take you 2 years before making your first post?

Do not be shy about joining in ANY of the conversations and meeting the members. We're all good friends here on B&B

Drop into the Shave Wiki and read over some of the shaving articles. http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/ You will find a LOT of useful info in there.

If you have not already done so, stop into the Hall of Fame and tell everyone a little about yourself

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/30-Hall-of-Fame

I originally registered --I don't remember why-abut it was related to aftershave discussion (I'm a Clubman devotee). Now I getting into the DE game

Top Bottom