What's new

Martin de Candre shipping costs to USA

Can someone give me an idea of what the shipping costs are to the US? I'm thinking of ordering a couple of jars to be sent back to the Northeast.

Thank you in advance.

Can someone give me an idea of what the shipping costs are to the US? I'm thinking of ordering a couple of jars to be sent back to the Northeast.

Thank you in advance.
Their website says $21 for a $46 tub of cream (Savon à raser Fougère). Do you think someone here knows something their website doesn't? Is this a trick question?

Last edited:
Total with shipping for one jar comes to $59.85 when converted, and you get some nice soap samples thrown in when you order directly.

$MDC.jpg

The total shipped for two jars would be $104.44 when converted.

$Capture.jpg

Last edited:
It's often surprising on how much international shipping can vary. My recent purchase direct from Saponificio Varesino was about 10 pounds of product, and only cost just over $20 shipped (by FedEx, too).

Their website says $21 for a $46 tub of cream (Savon à raser Fougère). Do you think someone here knows something their website doesn't? Is this a trick question?

Considering I haven't been able to access their website (English version), no I don't consider it a trick question. ;^ )

Thank you for the info, I appreciate your help.

Looks like it's cheaper to purchase through MdC versus Old Town Shaving. Plus the goodies.

Thank you to all that responded, I appreciate the assistance.

It is cheaper through MdC site, I think shipping for two is same as for one jar. Maybe order two and sell the other. Mine is on delivery for today. Takes about 7-10 days.

If you run through the purchase process you'll get the shipping costs. It is more cost effective to buy more than one.

Considering I haven't been able to access their website (English version)
Didn't see that before I replied. What problem have you been having?

Note that the English site still has a lot of French on it. If you see the blue box with En at the top it's the English site.

Last edited:
Top Bottom