What's new

Turning it up a notch!

Hey all, been DE shaving for about 2 years now, decided to take the plunge and bought a Dovo Prima from SRD, should be here this week!

I'm looking forward to the adventure and a little scared, as I'm already looking for another straight!

Anywho, just wanted to say hi and thank you all for the wealth of information I've already taken.

I'll be sure to throw a picture up one she gets here.

Good luck! You have jumped down the rabbit hole now:lol: I only used a de for a couple months,but didn't see the need for more than one razor. I now have maybe a few more than one straights:laugh: and find myself still fighting off the urge to purchase every razor and stone that I see. SR's multiply quick.

Welcome to the straight shaving world! The learning curve is considerably longer than it is for DE, but also much more satisfying.

Most guys prefer a slightly wetter lather for straights, so that's something to put in the back of your mind.

Blade de angle should be about a spine's width off your face.

Good luck.

Did someone say "thumb notch". You can't go wrong with a thumb notch razor as a second razor. Not for a third or tenth one either when I come to think about it.😊

Top Bottom