What's new

My New Shave Den Revealed. Picture Rich!

Brilliant! Is it soundproof, because depending when I shave, I here, "Daddy, what are you doing?" Love the shaving room, put a smile on my face, thanks.

Looks amazing! My only question is, what is the stapler doing in with all your shaving gear?

Very impressive. Aesthetically pleasing and functional at the same time.
I assume the stapler is for larger cuts obtained while shaving? :w00t:

Looks amazing! My only question is, what is the stapler doing in with all your shaving gear?
Great question. This shelf is dedicated to razors I have retired and my two Feather SS straight razors that I use on occasion.
The razor on the left is a Hoffritz-Merkur Progress that I bought in the ‘70s. It was my daily shaver for many years. I have noticed some bubbling under the plating near the threading. Thus it is now retired.
The razor standing on the right was my late father’s Gillette Slim from the ‘60’s.
The stapler was my father’s. It must date from the late 1940’s. It reminds me of him and of the incredible standard of manufacture that was produced in the US in that period. The stapler has beautiful aesthetic lines and curves, weighs a ton and still works perfectly.

Top Bottom