What are your nicknames/aliases?
Artsy, Abomb
Where do you live?
Canada
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Salesman
What is your favorite shave setup?
Edwin Jagger DE89LBL , Wilkinson sword shave brush, Astra Platinum blades, Proraso Soap, Clubman Pinaud, Virgin Island Bay Rum After Shave. (I know pretty noob)
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Hockey, Rock Band (not the game), Soccer, Stand up Comedy etc...
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I want to expand my knowledge of Wet shaving techniques and move my way up to a straight edge.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome, Adam, to B&B and the Hall of Fame. Nothing wrong with your setup at all... well, except for that Wilkie brush. :tongue_sm

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
That is my main problem! What brush would you recommend??
Welcome Adam! Italian Barber has a nice synthetic for < $15, been getting rave reviews. Good to have you here!
Yes, the Plissoft synthetic that is mention is getting some rave reviews.

For a boar, I simply love my B&B Omega from West Coast Shaving. A new handle colour is produced when the current stock is all done, if the current one doesn't suit your fancy. The Semogue 1305 is also a tried and true staple.

Badgerwise, my favorite was the Simpson Berkeley in Best, but there are sooooo many choices out there available for you.

Thanks to all! I will have to try that synthetic! I Would love to just buy the best badger brush but my wallet is kind of a square. I'll have to step up when I can afford better :p

Welcome to the HOF, Adam. If you want to expand your knowledge of wet shaving, B&B is the right place for you!

Top Bottom