What's new

Travel tubes for shaving brushes

http://www.shaverevolution.com/products/shave-revolution-shaving-brush-storage-tube

proxy.php

You can always try a pill bottle from the pharmacy. Drill some holes into the cap for ventilation, and you're all set! :)

WCS is a B&B vendor. I've bought the gray plastic one from WCS. I recommend use a synthetic, or let the brush dry a day before packing it away.

McMaster Carr, a distributor of many things that sells to all sorts of businesses, sells the same or nearly the same tubes as the one from WCS. They are listed as shipping tubes in many sizes. The same size as the one at WCS sells for about $2.50 + shipping. At McMaster Carr the shipping is not known until they ship, but it is ALWAYS reasonable. I bought four on my one and only order. I also discovered that these tubes are very commonly used for packaging tooling for machine shops and I have picked up several from my machine shop clients.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Then I won't tell you how I apply lather with that roller thingy... :lol:

I can tell you, it dries really quick. :)

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
A short piece of 1-1/2" PVC pipe and two caps makes a super heavy duty crushproof tube. Dont glue the caps, of course. At least not both of them. Ventilate, or not. Whatever blows your skirt up.

Anyone know any good travel tubes for shaving brushes?
Always clarify exactly what you mean when using highly subjective words like "good". What are you specifically looking for from a travel tube? is something lacking with the one you currently have?

There are countless options from products intended to be shave brush travel tubes to products that can be repurposed as shave brush travel tubes. Also, don't overlook prior discussions as a resource.

Always clarify exactly what you mean when using highly subjective words like "good". What are you specifically looking for from a travel tube? is something lacking with the one you currently have?

There are countless options from products intended to be shave brush travel tubes to products that can be repurposed as shave brush travel tubes. Also, don't overlook prior discussions as a resource.

+1

Top Bottom