What's new

fun with Knifes

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Slowpoke Rodriguez.

Seriously, that was a great compilation of mad knife skills. Equally impressive was the unusual array of knife styles and the obvious sharpness of the blades.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Sharpe knifes and even sharper skills.

Here's a bit of speed boning beef.

Last edited by a moderator:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I think he is breaking down a primal. Not sure I would call it boning out, but he is good!

If he had removed the Tenderloin and Striploin instead of removing as a Shortloin would you consider it boning?
We would call that boning and the next step with the primal cuts as trimming.

Now if he has then removed the tenderloin and striploin on the table after the video has stopped, I would say he has cheated for the video.
But if he only removes the Butt Tender from the shortloin to cut down to T Bone steaks later, then I say great job.
He is fast but I think the yield would be out. Just a bit too fast for a good job.

This guy boning a forequarter butchers style has some good knife skills.
I laughed at the look on his face, when his friend filming winds him up about not recording at the end of boning.

Here is a master de boning!
The perspective is from the cook rather than from the butcher!

what a pleasure to watch Jaque Pepin. a truly humble master. seems like all the talking heads play their ego for the camera and their image these days. his gentleness and humbleness amazes me. Kings enjoy his company. hum............

Top Bottom