What's new

PIF clearing out the den (again)

Hi guys, I know it seems like I just did a PIF but I made several large shave related purchases recently thanks to my tax refund being a lot more than I expected (I know, it's just money the government has been allowed to hold onto interest-free, but I digress). In order to make room, I'm clearing out some things I don't use that much or care for, and I wanted to give others a chance to try.

6 oz. bottle of Clubman- approx. 90% left. The scent just isn't for me.

5ml sample of Stirling Island Man aftershave, used once- again, I'm not into tropical scents but got this thrown in free with my recent Stirling order, and they are are known for their generous sample sizes. The first thing I thought of when I smelled this for the first time is coconut rum, so if you're into that then you'll like this.

Small sample of Penhaligon's Juniper Sling EDT, sprayed once- this came along with my purchase of MdC last week from Old Town Shaving, and it is a nice scent but too light and sweet for me. It is a unisex fragrance, IIRC.

Sample of Cocoa Butter bath soap from Stirling, not used- again, this came with my order but I'm not into bath soaps other than what is cheapest at Wal-Mart. :) I took it out of the cellophane to smell it, but it was never used.

Full bar of Hot Apple Cider bath soap from Stirling, not used- see above explanation ^ (yeah, they threw in a whole bar of this stuff. The people at Stirling are awesome)

Full-size bottles of C&E Moroccan Myrrh cologne, Bath and Body Works Whitewater Rush EDT, and Grey Flannel EDT, each with at least 85% left- I am giving these away because they were given to me by an ex-girlfriend with whom I had a not-so-pleasant parting and these scents bring back too many bittersweet memories. However, they are great colognes and ones I think everyone should try.

Sorry for the long post. Obviously because of the alcohol in the colognes and AS, this has to be CONUS only. I will choose a random winner sometime this week and have the lot to the post office the same day or next day at the latest. Just let me know you're in.

Last edited:
I am so in, this is a very generous PIF. The only thing I have tried is clubman, so I would love to give everything a chance. Thanks!

Please count me in! I've been trying to hold off ordering anything from Stirling until I used up some of my creams, but this will give me the chance to try some of their great products!

Thank you for the very generous PIF!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
In and thank you. May you have many more pleasant memories with future scents!!!

I'm in please.
Thank you for the opportunity at this great PIF, I would love to try these products.

I have a US address.

Top Bottom