What's new

DeLuxe Shaving Lucky 13

$20160207_042234.jpg$20160207_044040.jpg$20160207_044015.jpgBeing new to the wet shaving game I took a chance and bought this soap purely based on the scent profile, I was not disappointed. It is stupid easy to lather and the slickness is good. The scent is spot on with the description http://deluxe-shaving-co.myshopify....g-soaps/products/deluxe-shaving-soap-lucky-13. It smells so damn good that were they to offer a complimenting aftershave I would go nuts, for now though Fine L'Orange Noir is the go to. My only complaint is the price, just about $16 for a 4oz tub before shipping and coming from Canada to one of the lower states it isn't the quickest when one is excited to try something new. They did include a signed business card, which is a very nice touch! Overall I recommend giving them a try, you won't be disappointed. I am looking forward to trying out their Mod's/Rocker's combo next.

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Excellent write-up. It's always great to see products reviewed, especially when it is something not as well known as the mainstream soaps.

Anthony / Deluxe Shaving is a B&B vendor, so be sure to drop on over to the Deluxe Shaving vendor subforum and check it out. :thumbup1:

Anthony's soaps are fantastic,mods,rockers and Lucky 13 are in my rotation and never fail to deliver a great shave.I have been pestering Anthony to do a Terre d"Hermes knock off(Think RR's Son of Zeus),fingers crossed!!!!I will add DeLuxe Soaps customer service is top notch as well,had a problem with my first tub of Mods.Anthony took care of it no questions asked.

View attachment 635520View attachment 635524View attachment 635525Being new to the wet shaving game I took a chance and bought this soap purely based on the scent profile, I was not disappointed. It is stupid easy to lather and the slickness is good. The scent is spot on with the description http://deluxe-shaving-co.myshopify....g-soaps/products/deluxe-shaving-soap-lucky-13. It smells so damn good that were they to offer a complimenting aftershave I would go nuts, for now though Fine L'Orange Noir is the go to. My only complaint is the price, just about $16 for a 4oz tub before shipping and coming from Canada to one of the lower states it isn't the quickest when one is excited to try something new. They did include a signed business card, which is a very nice touch! Overall I recommend giving them a try, you won't be disappointed. I am looking forward to trying out their Mod's/Rocker's combo next.

Glad you liked the soap! Thanks for taking the time to post your comments.

Deluxe make great soaps. Definitely a few other scents I want to try. The performance is top-tier and I find it's less thirsty than a lot of other artisan soaps.

Top Bottom