What's new

Your Super Bowl Winner Is ?

I say its is Carolina. My heart wants Peyton, but I think Cam and Carolina have all the pieces in place. It's their year.:sneaky2:

EVERYBODY is picking Carolina...I mean really, everybody. I do think Carolina probably has the better all-around team, however, I think there is an unseen element here and I am picking the Broncos to win. It will be close...but the Broncos to win it.

It could happen Don. But the way Peyton has been throwing the ball lately, his bad hip and not much of a running game I don't know.

After watching Denver's defense vex Tom Brady in the lead-up game, Carolina isn't going to have an easy go of it. It would be nice to see Manning cap off an excellent career with a win but he's probably going to have to summon an "A" game or at least a "B+" game and I'm not sure he still has it. Then again, he probably knows this is his last shot and he could tap into a big performance. Sentiments aside, I think it will be a one score Carolina win.

EVERYBODY is picking Carolina...I mean really, everybody. I do think Carolina probably has the better all-around team, however, I think there is an unseen element here and I am picking the Broncos to win. It will be close...but the Broncos to win it.
Everybody was picking the Patriots to beat Denver in the AFC playoff not even two weeks ago. Seemed logical. Logic also seems to dictate that Carolina is nearly unstoppable this year.

So I'm picking Denver!
proxy.php

Last edited:
Neither. The game will be cancelled due to adverse weather. Hail storm with hail stones the size of bowling balls falling from the sky.:lol:

If Denver can pull it off, Von Miller could well be the MVP. For those who don't recall, Von was in the same NFL draft class as Cam Newton and picked immediately after him. Cam was #1 , Von was #2.

Top Bottom