What's new

How many shave do you get out of per blade with Gillette Silver Blue

@davent may I ask what safety razor are you using with you on going GSB :confused1:straight::popc:

Hi Speedy, The razor's a Razorock Slab the only razor i've used in the last almost 14 months (Christmas 2014). Today put in the last of the Lord blades that came with the Slab, should be interesting tomorrow morning.

Still have some unopened Nacet's to try, been very pleasing results with the three different Gillettes i've tried so far, expect the same from the Nacets.

Take care!
dave

I'll probably try the Nacets next, shouldn't be too long the Lords haven't had the legs of the sharper class of blades. The other two Gillettes that have run for over twenty were 7 o'clocks, the black and the yellow.

dave

G'day [MENTION=76298]Cash_Stronomer[/MENTION],

Could you please tell me about the Gillette Nacet's blade when using you're Safety Razor, and do you find the Nacet's better than GSB this would very interesting to see you're side of story.

:popc::pipe:

Cheers:thumbup1:

Hmmm, not the best at describing a blade, but, I find the Nacet over the GSB to have just the slightest bit of smoothness edge. In my own endurance test, effectiveness dropped off at 11 or 12 with the GSB and after 16 or so with the Nacet. Of course, Nacet gets the slight price nod as well. A slightly cheaper blade, and a shave or three extra gets my vote certainly. I'm trying for awhile to shop locally and as such am using Personna right now, but the next time I order, and any time I order online, Nacet will be the only blade I buy.

I got 3 my first blade, but that was one too many so now I just do 2 shaves and chuck it. I can't stand tugging, especially on the mustache area.

Top Bottom