What's new

THIS is my favorite cardio workout . . . share me yours.

Hi Gents: I hope all is well with you and your families. Since July 9, 2015 . . . I have dedicated fitness into my lifestyle and I have been enjoying it and the benefits. I wanted to share with you one of my favorite cardio workouts that I perform after each work out.

Let me know what you think? Also... kindly share your favorite or go to cardio workout with us. I am looking forward to your responses and have a great day. I know I will.

https://youtu.be/_5Z-W2H3YhI

WARHAWK

I am a pretty boring guy in that my cardio "program" consists of running around a small local lake. There various paved canals, marked trails, and bridges that allow for some varied scenery and distances. I've completed the original P90x series several times (and they are quite effective) but I keep coming back to the good ol' run-around-the-lake routine as it helps me wind down from a long day at work.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Great video! You have very natural video presence. I couldn't help but to start chuckling when you said, "So, if you have a credit card payment, a mortgage..."

My favorite is the one I hate the most... running. I hate it, but it's such a fulfilling workout for me. Once I'm into a routine, running becomes very meditative. I don't listen to music when I run, and I always run through nature trails or the local high school's cross country course. So, running gives me a chance to disconnect from society, take in nature, and reflect on whatever's on my mind at the time.

Hi Gents: I hope all is well with you and your families. Since July 9, 2015 . . . I have dedicated fitness into my lifestyle and I have been enjoying it and the benefits. I wanted to share with you one of my favorite cardio workouts that I perform after each work out.

Let me know what you think? Also... kindly share your favorite or go to cardio workout with us. I am looking forward to your responses and have a great day. I know I will.

https://youtu.be/_5Z-W2H3YhI

WARHAWK
I do biking, Running and rollerblading. ...treadmill inside

Top Bottom