What's new

Maggard Razors now selling the Mongoose razors.

In a batch 3 stainless steel Mongoose I found that the Super Pro did not shave any closer than the Pro and was much more likely to give me irritation and weepers.

However, the Super Pro is just the ticket for my Alumigoose V2, which is much more mild than the SS b3.

--Bob

In a batch 3 stainless steel Mongoose I found that the Super Pro did not shave any closer than the Pro and was much more likely to give me irritation and weepers.

However, the Super Pro is just the ticket for my Alumigoose V2, which is much more mild than the SS b3.

--Bob

That's interesting, and for closeness it could turn out to be the same for me. (I haven't tried the regular Pros yet but am going to.)
Should they shave me just as close with a reduction in burn, that will be a really happy discovery.

I have tried the Kai Captain regulars. The result was a milder feeling during the shave, but burn was the same and closeness reduced. They were not an appealing trade-off for me.

That's interesting, and for closeness it could turn out to be the same for me. (I haven't tried the regular Pros yet but am going to.)
Should they shave me just as close with a reduction in burn, that will be a really happy discovery.

I have tried the Kai Captain regulars. The result was a milder feeling during the shave, but burn was the same and closeness reduced. They were not an appealing trade-off for me.

You need to try the Feather Pros or for that matter the Feather Pro Guard blades. I find these two are my favorite.

You need to try the Feather Pros or for that matter the Feather Pro Guard blades. I find these two are my favorite.

Thanks, I have, and will get around to trying, both of them. Have heard strange praise for the Pro Guards from people who normally only like aggressive razors. Theoretically I don't see how they could be good for me--but then we're all aware (or should be) of the kind of flames that theory can go up in, when it comes to shaving.

Top Bottom