What's new

Dr Jon's Hydra body soap

I'm new to artisan body soaps and shampoo bars so I only have 1 to compare it to. I've used MLS Kraken soap and it's great, and when I heard this came out I had to try it since the shaving soap is a top 3 scent for me. I just used this tonightWhile MLS is a softer - but by no means soft - soap, Dr Jon's is harder. It smells just like the shaving soap but not as strong, a good thing, I think they nailed the scent/strength perfectly. MLS makes tons of lather very easily but at a cost, it doesn't last long. My job requires I shower twice daily and it gets used up rather quickly. Dr Jon's should last a lot longer, but doesn't lather up as much. It seemed MLS rinsed off immediately and left me squeaky clean, Dr Jon's took a bit more water but so what, I got the same squeaky clean. I'm glad I bought 2 bars as this will be my daily soap. MLS has been out of most theirs, but I'll keep them on hand for when I want tons of lather. I think Dr Jon's did a great job with their first body soap and I hope they make more scents. A shampoo bar would be most awesome as well!

"A shampoo bar would be most awesome as well!"

Soon. I have a couple other things in the works but it won't be much longer. The pomade has to get out first though.

Top Bottom