What's new

IPSD 2016 Deal

Figured since it's around the corner if create a post for people to post deals they know of for IPSD.

Anyone know of any deal yet?

Not yet. For the past few years, smokingpipes has just done a 10% off sitewide, IIRC. It pops up around midday on IPSD and is good for that day only.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Pipesandcigars usually has some good deals and also puts together a goody box that gets added to orders over a certain amount while supplies last.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Got my tax return today, and while it's not much more than my normal paycheck ($1.78, to be exact), it's an extra paycheck, and it will come in handy for IPSD. Haven't heard of any deals yet, though.

I was pondering about whether to just keep saving for the B&B LE, and not buying anything fot IPSD.
My goal is not to spend any cash on IPSD. I've got a good-sized house account credit at smokingpipes that I've been holding onto for a few weeks now. I'm going to blow it all that day.

This year I'm grabbing -

a tin of War Horse
a tin of Bengal Slices
and 3 pounds of Lancers Slices

just the bare essentials to get by. I don't wanna be a hoarder or anything.

This year I'm grabbing -

a tin of War Horse
a tin of Bengal Slices
and 3 pounds of Lancers Slices

just the bare essentials to get by. I don't wanna be a hoarder or anything.

I was tempted by the Bengal Slices, and the War Horse as well. I have them on my wish list to pick up at some point and try out.

I like the way you think.
You don't know how hard it is to maintain a house account balance. Every day I have to talk myself out of hitting the "Checkout Now" button. I've missed out on a few pipes that I would really like to have found a home for in my rack, but I still have a pretty good list of prospects going.

I was tempted by the Bengal Slices, and the War Horse as well. I have them on my wish list to pick up at some point and try out.
I sampled them both at the Vegas pipe show, and really enjoyed both. War Horse is more in my sweet spot, but I'm planning to hold out for the plug before I start hoarding it.

I sampled them both at the Vegas pipe show, and really enjoyed both. War Horse is more in my sweet spot, but I'm planning to hold out for the plug before I start hoarding it.
IIRC, you aren't big on aro's over all, so your sweet spot is still possibly more in line with some of us and our more tobacco spots. lol

IIRC, you aren't big on aro's over all, so your sweet spot is still possibly more in line with some of us and our more tobacco spots. lol
Yeah, War Horse is Virginia, Burley, & Perique. Right up my alley. And in a plug cut? Yes, please...all day long.

Bengal Slices is what I would consider a Balkan. It's quite good, but not what I smoke most often.

Yeah, War Horse is Virginia, Burley, & Perique. Right up my alley. And in a plug cut? Yes, please...all day long.

Bengal Slices is what I would consider a Balkan. It's quite good, but not what I smoke most often.

So War Horse isn't really up my alley at all over all. The Bengal Slices still sounds interesting to me, though.

I've really been enjoying the Bengal Slices, I thought War Horse was only available in ready cut right now.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I've really been enjoying the Bengal Slices, I thought War Horse was only available in ready cut right now.

You're correct, but They're working on War Horse plug, which was the goal all along. Should be available in a few months.

You're correct, but They're working on War Horse plug, which was the goal all along. Should be available in a few months.
Exactly. The guy at the booth had indicated that the plan was to have the ready rubbed out in December and the plug out "early in 2016". Running a little behind schedule apparently, but hey...I got time.

Top Bottom