What's new

Barrister & Mann Night Music

It's available at Italian Barber now.

I bought the soap/AS combo. Kinda rolling the dice, never tried B&M before but was intrigued by the scent profile. Quite different than anything in the den, so what the heck... let's see what it's like. :thumbup:

Gone at B&M, Maggard's, Italian Barber...

I survived the temptation!!!!

Now to stalk for those that do not like it and willing to trade!

I planned on buying it, but the price was a bit too steep for me. I know I can be a cheapo, but I felt the price just wasn't for me and I have my car at the mechanics....

I always like to wait and hear what people have to say about the scent before ordering. B&M can be hit or miss, some scents I have grown to love, but there are a few I don't care for also. The performance is always going to be great, so it is a matter of scent profile.

Yup, I also had it in my cart but I felt that it is too expensive for something untested. The soap should be very good but I don't know anything about the scent yet.

Yup, I also had it in my cart but I felt that it is too expensive for something untested. The soap should be very good but I don't know anything about the scent yet.

That's hilarious, I did the exact same thing today. Had my finger on the trigger, but kept putting it back outside the trigger guard until it was all gone. If it were $16 I'd have probably purchased it.

That's hilarious, I did the exact same thing today. Had my finger on the trigger, but kept putting it back outside the trigger guard until it was all gone. If it were $16 I'd have probably purchased it.

Haha yeah, I couldn't do it. Looks like we still have until Wednesday when the other shops receive theirs, hopefully we'll hear something before then.

Now to stalk for those that do not like it and willing to trade!

Yes. I want to see what people say about the soap. But I have a few things that people might be willing to trade for - especially if they don't like it.

Bought two....felt it was a bit pricey, but figure from scent profile I'd like it. Worst case, I think they'll be easy to trade or sell.

It's available at Italian Barber now.

I bought the soap/AS combo. Kinda rolling the dice, never tried B&M before but was intrigued by the scent profile. Quite different than anything in the den, so what the heck... let's see what it's like. :thumbup:

Scent is always a personal thing, but I think you will be happy with the performance. B&M is in my top 5. YMMV!

I snagged B&M Night Music shaving soap from Maggard Razors shortly after noon yesterday. The B&M website was already out. Yes, I suppose it's a little pricey, but the scent profile is very intriguing to me. Plus, I've been very happy with the three B&M soaps I already have! I'm doubting buyers remorse on my part. Again, YMMV, as always!

Yes I also refrained from buying and proud of it. Price was too high! Also, could not see getting another vanilla scent. The brown soap look similar to Lavanille was a turn off. Brown Lavanille suds don't stain but are unsightly on my towels. I do wonder how the new Glissant is vs the old almond Glissant.

I'm a huge B&M fan and from what I've heard this scent is right up my alley, someone explained it as a vanilla-type of leviathan *pupils dilate*. I don't much care for florals, I have yet to really experience a vetiver that I enjoy, anything too sweet turns me off (MLS drunken goat), so I am excited for this but I may hold off on B&M releases until Le Petit Chyrpe Latha.

I got to try a sample of Night Music. Out of the tub it smelled like a sweetened Lavanille. Once I lathered it up it almost smelled like some badger funk had come out of my brush and into the soap on my face. Then I realized it was the animalic musk note that was mingling with the vanilla and other notes. I was on the fence if I was going to like it so I kept coming back to the puck and smelling the soap. I have grown to really enjoy the scent. Those who are afraid that the strawberry is strong, don't be. You can't pick up the strawberry scent but the sweetness of the note blends masterfully with the rest of the fragrance blend in the soap. I hope that helps. My set comes in today so I'll let you guys know how the splash is once received.

SWMBO sniffed it last weekend (B&M brought a sample to a meet-up). Liked it, but decided it was not quite something she would get for either of us.

I always like to wait and hear what people have to say about the scent before ordering. B&M can be hit or miss, some scents I have grown to love, but there are a few I don't care for also. The performance is always going to be great, so it is a matter of scent profile.

I second this-I have two pucks of B&M unscented that I'm looking forward to using. Great performance, but I don't have to worry about not liking the scent.

Top Bottom