What's new

What do you make at your current job?

Earthshattering and world changing decisions.​

$untitled.png

Miracles happen...

Actually my main goal is to make sure my boss is happy. I find things go a lot smoother that way.

A number of us have the same boss at work.. we all try to make him happy... he never is.... we all suffer for it.

What do I make at work?

Enough money to not die, but not enough to live.

I make people cry.
I make people happy.
I make people angry.
I make people rethink life choices.
I make people feel safe.
I make freedom possible (well, together with many, many colleagues, in many different countries)
And, perhaps most importantly, I make stupidity expensive or painful.

They must have some different union contracts up in Canada if you can be the Stew and the Boss at the same time. ;)

It was never a thing before, but after going through supervisors and stewards as much as I go through cigarettes, they needed someone who stuck around and held in there. After the contracts were settled, it was pointed out I was the one dumb enough to still be there! :lol:

Seriously though, in a tough economy and jobs so hard to come by in this area, I am truly baffled by how it is so possible to find employees. There are two main characters I have noticed. One group that only wants part time so it doesn't interfere with assistance check's, and another group that makes what they feel they need to get back on their feet and quit quickly. I think a lot about that, and I've concluded I just don't understand!

I make enough to realize that I wont be able to retire in 15 years at 65. I guess it is time for my backup retirement plan. I will start playing the lottery.

Top Bottom