What's new

SUPER 'BOWL' GIVEAWAY: Win A Free Shaving Mug

Hi Gents,

It’s Super Bowl time and we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the big 5-0 than with a giveaway. You can win a super ‘Bowl’ (Parker Stoneware Ivory Shave Mug - $23.50) for FREE. The Parker Stoneware Mug is one of the sturdiest Mugs around and comfortably houses big-*** shaving pucks.

All you have to do is tell us who you think will win and what will be the combined score. Closest pick wins the prize. Entry due before kickoff.

Hi Gents,

It’s Super Bowl time and we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the big 5-0 than with a giveaway. You can win a super ‘Bowl’ (Parker Stoneware Ivory Shave Mug - $23.50) for FREE. The Parker Stoneware Mug is one of the sturdiest Mugs around and comfortably houses big-*** shaving pucks.

All you have to do is tell us who you think will win and what will be the combined score. Closest pick wins the prize. Entry due before kickoff.

Panthers/66

I was always told you go with the team that has the prettiest cheerleaders, so Denver is my choice. I'll say 54 total points scored.

Top Bottom