Vote now for the winner of the Haberdashery's Canadian Tuxedo Contest

Who is the winner of the Canadian Tuxedo contest

• Badger babe

• TheVez2

• Edcculus

Results are only viewable after voting.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well, three brave souls decided to enter our little Canadian Tuxedo Contest. I guess a lot of us, myself included, have gotten rid of a lot of our denim clothing (or just cannot fit in it anymore :biggrin: ) So, here are the three contestants. The winner will receive a custom title chosen by our site managers. Please note that on our last contest, the Ugly Christmas Sweater, I had put the user names under the picture. Some noted that is makes it easier with the name on top of the pic, so that is what I have done. Voting will be closed Saturday. I meant to make it Sunday, but I have been thinking it was Thursday all day.

Badger babe:
View attachment 634720

TheVez2
View attachment 634721

Edcculus
View attachment 634722

Last edited:
You know what they say..........Ladies first! Sorry guys! I would have entered but my denim jacket does not fit me anymore!

Mike

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I picked KJ because he made me laugh. The lining of the jacket is great!
Plus he's flaunting

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I always root for the ladies on Jeopardy. Who do you think I voted for?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sorry, I got sick last night. Badger babe is the winner. I will let the team know about a custom title. It may take a little bit, but it will come.

Congrats [MENTION=99814]Badger babe[/MENTION], and thanks for the pity votes guys! I knew once I saw Badger babe's photo up there, I had no chance at all in winning.

I liked the liner, too.

I love the liner on that jacket, but also the collar. I kinda hoped they used this pic, cause I think it really displays the denim on denim aspect a bit better.... (but I still would have lost)

attachment.php

Top Bottom