What's new

Uhhhhhh.what is in the box?

Hello, Gentlemembers:

Do any of you know what is inside of this box?

I managed to snag this on eBay today, and I am currently experiencing equal parts of excitement and nausea thinking about the possibilities. I'd like to have an idea of what should be in here before I set up the official exchange so that I do not end up with an expensive empty box.

$s-l1600.jpg

I would greatly appreciate any quick collector knowledge that I can get on this one!

50 NOS Toggles, but since it can only be NOS once, DON'T OPEN IT!

I can't wait to hear the real answer....

Hello, Gentlemembers:

Do any of you know what is inside of this box?

I managed to snag this on eBay today, and I am currently experiencing equal parts of excitement and nausea thinking about the possibilities. I'd like to have an idea of what should be in here before I set up the official exchange so that I do not end up with an expensive empty box.

View attachment 634636

I would greatly appreciate any quick collector knowledge that I can get on this one!

It says "Keep from extreme heat or cold", shaving cream maybe?

A bunch of cartridge razors and blades.

no clue, but I'll take a guess just for fun - some Atra and Trac sets?

When I first saw the listing, I decided to pass thinking the same thing: that the contents would be from the Techmatic, ATRA or TRAC II era. However, I quickly searched through the evolution of the Gillette logo and I pretty much ruled out cartridge razors. At that point, I went back with guns blazing.

I think the rounded, bold Gillette logo on the box is probably indicative of the DE razor era. My eye wants to believe that the logo is from the late 1950's which would be a very good thing.

Wow. What a score. The possibilities toggle, oops I mean boggle, the mind!

I am getting sweaty palms just thinking about the contents.

Could be a simple shelf liner and price stickers. How much does the box weigh?
Could also be a holiday specific shelf display for larger stores, Could be a display for seasonal, like summer, or spring, merchandise with spinners or beach umbrellas.
Oh! Hurry up and tell us will you!:tongue_sm

Could be a simple shelf liner and price stickers. How much does the box weigh?
Could also be a holiday specific shelf display for larger stores, Could be a display for seasonal, like summer, or spring, merchandise with spinners or beach umbrellas.
Oh! Hurry up and tell us will you!:tongue_sm

The seller said that it weighs 13 pounds.

I really hope that it isn't beach umbrellas.

I doubt it's an empty display box, since it says "With all merchandise prepriced". When are you going to open it?

Top Bottom