What's new

February 2016 scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Barbershop themed aftershaves just came in.

$IMG_1712[1].jpg

Not me.

Life's too short for self imposed restrictions.

I've scored this month.

Where do I begin?

CRSW 3 tins.

Mike's Natural soap.
4 Orange Cedarwood and Black Pepper.

Robert Becker lather bowl in black.

Tabac that was on that crazy sale.
3 milk glass bowls with lids and two tubes of cream.

24mm Envy White badger knot

Two brush handles from Etsy.
One green and one blue.

Just scored a new bottle of Aqua Velva at the local drug store today too.

This month's barely into week two.

We're not all on restraint. :thumbup1:

just got this in the mail today, test drive tomorrow, so excited

Jerry Stark 6/8 Haas Barbwire Damascus /Buffalo Horn Scales

proxy.php

proxy.php

Well it's been awhile since I decided to go look for anything. Needed a break. So this last weekend after a six months hiatus, I went out to stretch my legs at the local antique fair and scored a modest take.
A Fatboy, LHBB, Red tip all for the sum of $18. I can tell you it's been a long time(2 years) since I've seen a FB in the wild. It was certainly fun finding one again as it was out in the open on the table available at 8:30 am. In good condition too. Wonder how many people passed it up?
Cheers.

I'll take some photo's later (quite a few). Haven't received them yet, but notably a cased British Aristocrat #66 and my pink Chief. I've also got a variety of soaps and aftershaves.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Today I received both my resupply order from West Coast Shaving (top) and my first Luxury Barber subscription box. Going to need to make some room in the den but can't wait to see what this week's shaves bring!

$image.jpg$image.jpg

I found some brushes and razors in E Texas. Razor on the left is unopened, but, appears to be a disposable DE razor. I just thought it was cool. All these brushes have had the knots removed and awaiting new TGN knots.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Today I received a Gillette travel razor picked up on the 'Bay and a lightly used tub of Nancy Boy Blossomwood cream picked up in the B&B GDM. I also received my second Luxury Barber subscription box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom