What's new

Tobacquisitions February 2016

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Picked up a tin of James Fox Dorisco Mixture from 1998.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455173911.575564.jpg

Excellent haul. I've recently revisited Maltese Falcon with a bit over a year's age on it and found it much better than when I had first gotten it. I'm curious about your thoughts and impressions on it. Also, please let us know what you think of the Cabbie's.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well...no. No it wouldn't. The guy has not responded to my messages, so no "certain meerschaum" for me. Yet. I may yet take a chance for March Meerschaum Madness.

I am trying to scrounge the money together now. My birthday is the 25th, so hopefully I can shake some loose from the wife.

Sweet! I'm not usually too drawn to a volcano, but that's just so damn clean.. nicest looking volcano I've seen.
Thanks, Mat. Yeah, volcanoes generally seem gimmicky to me, but this one is pretty straight-forward, and the grain is pretty ridiculous. And the price was right. :001_smile

It looks like it might be really light weight, too.. super sweet pipe.
It checks in at 53g - not super light by any means, but relatively so for the shape. It also sits properly (bit elevated) without resorting to a flattened area on the base (which is covered with some really nice birdseye)...

$DSCF4112.jpg

Top Bottom