What's new

Let's go Pens!!

Oh they can beat Detroit if they play like they are capable of playing. They have possibly the strongest offense in the NHL and their Defense hasn't been shabby either. They just weren't playing right the first 2. Will they lose the cup? odds say mot likely, Detroit has too many weapons. Can they win? I wouldn't put anything out of their reach they are a great young team that has shown that they can not only hang with the great veterans of our time but that they can beat them. Don't count them out yet.

That was some of the worst played hockey I have ever seen. Malkin was playing like he had his head up his butt. I am tempted right now to shave my beard off in disgust.

With play like tonight I know for sure they can't pull it off. They have a lot of changing to do and need to put alot more heart into it. other than Crosby, Hossa, Orpik and a few others in the second 2 periods the Pens were like zombies on the ice. I am extremely disappointed in Malkin's play. They just didn't play like they wanted it. They may win two more games but that's if they are really lucky.

Edit: that sounds terrible coming from me, I really hope I get my belief back tomorrow but that was a really hard game to watch. Seriously they weren't able to score on a 5 on 3 ***?

Top Bottom