What's new

Truefitt and Hill products in DC?

Hi guys. Does anyone know of a good location in Washington DC to find Truefitt and Hill supplies? I'd be particularly interested in somewhere where I can smell various shaving creams and aftershaves, especially the Grafton scent.

Sir Algebra, you might consider just buying a tube of Grafton cream, which you can often find online for under $20.
its a great cream and scent is same as the cologne.
And you save on gas and parking!

proxy.php

Sir Algebra, you might consider just buying a tube of Grafton cream, which you can often find online for under $20.
its a great cream and scent is same as the cologne.
And you save on gas and parking!

proxy.php

Not if I don't like the scent... in that case I've wasted my money. T&H products are expensive, so I'd really like information on good shaving stores that may stock their line so that I can smell them before buying.

Not if I don't like the scent... in that case I've wasted my money. T&H products are expensive, so I'd really like information on good shaving stores that may stock their line so that I can smell them before buying.

Hi AlgebraicMirror,

Doc Handsome from Grooming Lounge here! We are based in the heart of DC so feel free to stop by our shop and check out some products or get a relaxing barbershop or spa service, we would love to have you.

Unfortunately, we currently do not carry Truefitt & Hill in-stores, but we do have some experience with using the product. The Grafton line smells dark and spicy with a floral center and a hint of Leather. It is often described as the most 'masculine' of the T&H scents. If you have any questions regarding the Grafton Shaving Cream, or anything else, we are always happy to help out.

We look forward to welcoming you to our new shop opening end of March, 2016 at the following address where all testers will be available:
1155 F Street, NW, St Washington, Unit 103, DC, 20004
Dc@[URL="http://truefittandhillna.com/"]truefittandhillna.com[/URL]
Phone: 202-347-0001
In the interim, using "truelovetruefitt" on checkout www.truefittandhill.com, will give you a 10% discount, and a complimentary creams and balms kit online.
Kind Regards, Linda
Orders (after the discount is applied) over $80 are complimentary shipping.

We look forward to welcoming you to our new shop opening end of March, 2016 at the following address where all testers will be available:
In the interim, using "truelovetruefitt" on checkout www.truefittandhill.com, will give you a 10% discount, and a complimentary creams and balms kit online.
Kind Regards, Linda

Thanks for revealing the location of the DC shop! I've been watching the teaser on the website for several weeks now, wondering when we would get an exact address.

Sir Algebra, if you're concerned, please message me your mailing address and I will be happy to mail you a sample of the Grafton cream to try, with my compliments!

Hi AlgebraicMirror,

Doc Handsome from Grooming Lounge here! We are based in the heart of DC so feel free to stop by our shop and check out some products or get a relaxing barbershop or spa service, we would love to have you.

Unfortunately, we currently do not carry Truefitt & Hill in-stores, but we do have some experience with using the product. The Grafton line smells dark and spicy with a floral center and a hint of Leather. It is often described as the most 'masculine' of the T&H scents. If you have any questions regarding the Grafton Shaving Cream, or anything else, we are always happy to help out.
Thanks, I appreciate it! I did stop in and you guys have a very nice store! As you said, no T&H, but the rest was very nice and impressive... certainly worth the stop.

Kind Regards, Linda
I will actually be back in March... do you know what the opening day is?

Thanks, I appreciate it! I did stop in and you guys have a very nice store! As you said, no T&H, but the rest was very nice and impressive... certainly worth the stop.

AlgebraicMirror,

It is my pleasure! Thank you so much for the kind comments about our store, we are absolutely thrilled you enjoyed your time inside. We hope to see you back sometime in the future whether it be just browsing for product or getting yourself a Hot Lather Shave!

As always, please feel free to reach out to me or our team with any questions or concerns you may have--we are here to help.

How about now?

I haven't heard a thing or seen any notice about it opening. Their website contact page still shows "Coming Soon" and there is no address or telephone number on the page. I called the number listed above but got a voice mail with no acknowledgement of Truefitt & Hill. I just sent an email to their info address and asked if the DC store was about to open.

I haven't heard a thing or seen any notice about it opening. Their website contact page still shows "Coming Soon" and there is no address or telephone number on the page. I called the number listed above but got a voice mail with no acknowledgement of Truefitt & Hill. I just sent an email to their info address and asked if the DC store was about to open.

If you get a reply, will you let us know? THX

i've found the T&H distributors outside UK to be a bit unreliable since the changeover a few years ago.
but give them time.

Top Bottom