What's new

Castle Forbes Lime Shaving Cream PIF

My first PIF to thank all the incredible gentlemen who introduced me to Shavemacs, ATT razors, and artisan soaps, et al. What a great place we have here!

I am offering Castle Forbes Lime Shaving Cream that SWMBO bought me this past Christmas. I have used it 4 times and it is probably 90% full. It'll come shipped in the original retail box. The cream is in perfect shape, but it's not getting much love, so I want to find it a loving den.

Rules:
Post, ”I’m in” and maybe a comment about why you love B&B (not necessary to win). Second rule; please be someone that has never used CF Lime Shave Cream.

PIF ends 8:00pm (EST) February 5th. Random generator will be used to pick the winner. When the winner is announced, please PM your contact info. I’ll ship it out USPS Monday February 8[SUP]th[/SUP]. Only available to members in CONUS (sorry).

Good Luck Guys!

$CF Lime Box Jar D.jpg

My first PIF to thank all the incredible gentlemen who introduced me to Shavemacs, ATT razors, and artisan soaps, et al. What a great place we have here!

I am offering Castle Forbes Lime Shaving Cream that SWMBO bought me this past Christmas. I have used it 4 times and it is probably 90% full. It'll come shipped in the original retail box. The cream is in perfect shape, but it's not getting much love, so I want to find it a loving den.

Rules:
Post, ”I’m in” and maybe a comment about why you love B&B (not necessary to win). Second rule; please be someone that has never used CF Lime Shave Cream.

PIF ends 8:00pm (EST) February 5th. Random generator will be used to pick the winner. When the winner is announced, please PM your contact info. I’ll ship it out USPS Monday February 8[SUP]th[/SUP]. Only available to members in CONUS (sorry).

Good Luck Guys!

View attachment 633980

I'm in! Have never used CF Lime Shave Cream. I love B&B because of all the generous and helpful people here, fine bunch of gentlemen here.

I'm in! I love B&B because if I didn't have it I wouldn't have anyone to talk about DE shaving with! Lol

Also I've been wanting to try some Lime shave cream!

And thank you for the PIF!

I'm in. I've been dying to try CF Lime for quite a while now.
I love B&B because of the the great knowledge shared, and the people who are willing to share it.

I'm in! I have been lurking here for many years, and a member for a few more. I love having a place where I can share and hear thoughts on all manly things with people from around the world!

I'm in!
Been really wanting to try CF Lime (any citrus ones actually) since I first got into DE at the start of this year. ALMOST ordered a sample of it last night.

Love B&B because of the generosity of all the members, the information one can find regarding everything shaving, and it gives me something fun and interesting to read up on!

I'm in, I've never used any artisan soap at all, all Proraso and Arko here. B&B of course has the most helpful people on the internet, with none of that usual superiority that you find in so many hobby oriented forums.

I'm in. B&B gives me access to a breadth of knowledge that I otherwise would not know about. If I have a question, somebody here has the answer!

I'm in, never tried any Castle Forbes.

B&B has been an inspiration on my DE journey, plus the community here is the most civil on any forum on the 'net.

I'm in thanks! I've never tried this, but I love Avon Island Lime.
I love how many people are willing to help each other out in so many ways.

Top Bottom