What's new

Twins

I never posted a picture of the twins actually together.. I've yet to clean up them since I'm afraid I might affect the gold finish.. regardless, here they are!

I don't know how many ebay sellers with bad pictures I have asked if the razor was silver or gold, just hoping to get one of these... Very cool!

Thanks for posting this pic Scott. I have never seen a Gold Flare Tip. A first for me....Dang you, the hunt is on again...:biggrin:

Very nice. The 40s style SS was known as the Milord. Would these gold flare tips also go by that moniker?

I don't think so. Milords ended before the time of the first date code. I think Mr. Razor has a rare date coded Milord. These are 60's and later vintage. I'd call them gold flare tips, but I go my own way.

Both of these razors have the exact date codes of H - 4.. meaning they were manufactured in the 4th quarter of 1962. I've only been doing this DE thing for a short while so I've never come across another one.. but I speculate that 1962 was probably the only year they were made. I wish there was some more info on these..

Top Bottom