What's new

February Photo Challenge: Daydream

The subject of the January Challenge will be 'Daydream'

This one is sort of open ended, and you can take it any direction you want. Somber, whimsical, etc. As I said in the January thread, may be a good chance to fight the winter blues.

Usual rules:

One photo per person.
The image has to be taken by you.
Try and make it recent, not an exact timescale but don't pluck one from your stash from 4 years ago.
Cut off date is the 20th

And as is tradition, here's one of mine the kinda fits the theme, although I am not competing this month:

Greystone Morning by Nate Pritchard, on Flickr

This month is going to be one of the most creative by far. I'm excited to see what everybody comes up with.

Here is my official submission.

"Cards with my Pumpkin"

$DSC_0506.jpg

18mm. ISO 800. f/3.5. 1/6 Second. Auto White. Matrix Metering. Edited with Photos (MAC).

In the wise words of Matthew McConaughey, alright alright alright! We have two weeks left to get some more submission! Spread the word. Invite your friends. One if by land and 2 if by sea! Oh wait, sorry. Not actual day dreams. Just the photos. Yyyeeeaaawwww

Alright ladies and gentlemen, It is time to vote! On Monday, the 29th, voting will end.

My vote is for Bob L.'s "Dreaming Lily."

Alright ladies and gentlemen. We have a three way tie!

1. Bob L. X2 votes
2. Brians_myth X2 votes
3. Ford Father X2 votes

Gentlemen, shall we leave it to the mod of this forum, next post wins, or elect go for a three-member choice month?

Top Bottom