What's new

Unscented AS

I quite like Thayer Unscented WH AS, but I'm wondering if there are any other nice unscented AS out there. I find that I get just enough scent from my soaps and don't really want to add more. Anyone got any recommendations?

Soap Commander Integrity AS Balm is nice.

You can get with or without menthol. Trust me the menthol is very cooling. :w00t:

Enjoy.

Not really a recommendation because I haven't tried them personally, but Stirling and Phoenix accouterments both have unscented aftershaves with the option of having menthol added.

One of my favorite unscented after shaves is the American Crew Post-Shave Cooling Lotion. I've also tried the Art of Shaving unscented ASB, which gets a lot of favorable reviews, although I'm not sure it will become one of my regulars just yet.

Lucido aftershave is made by Mandom Corp.

http://www.mandom.co.jp/english/brand/

$after-shave21.jpg

MANDOM aftershave lotion is indeed very strong. So much so I think I can smell it through the commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying Mandom is unscented???? I know Lucido has little/no scent, but Mandom is quite strong.

i think it was 1) either for dramatic pause or 2) an errant double space turned into a period by ios.

so just lucido, ive always wanted to try mandom though.

Lab Series has 3-In-1 Post Shave which I've used in the past and liked, I'm currently using their Pro LS All-In-One Face Treatment as an ASB.
Both of these are unscented.

4711 had an initial citrus scent, but it's completely gone after 10 minutes.

10 minutes??? I bet it takes longer to find today's last word.

Last edited:
i think it was 1) either for dramatic pause or 2) an errant double space turned into a period by ios.

so just lucido, ive always wanted to try mandom though.

Ah, OK. I thought you were specifying that both were unscented. I'm with you now. I should have known better. Nobody with their full senses intact would ever suggest that Mandom was unscented LOL. I would like to try Lucido some day.

Top Bottom