What's new

Starter Kit PIF

I have been the recipient of some fantastic advice, outstanding encouragement, and a great little PIF in the 2 months or so since I joined this forum. I have also amassed a very reasonable Shave Den for a newbie. So I would like to offer a PIF of my own.

This Starter Kit PIF contains a Perfecto razor, sample of TOBS Jermyn St cream (used 1 time), sample of TOBS Mr Taylor cream (used 1 time), sample of Captains Choice Bay Rum soap ( filled from my own supply prior to use), a new cake of Williams Mug soap (because we should all have one), and several tucks of blades including 7:00 green, Astra SP, Derby Extra, and a few other varieties.

The razor is moderately aggressive and can bite if you lose focus, but can also provide a decent shave when used with care. The creams are great, just not to my taste. The CC soap is fantastic! I won a sample, used it all, bought a full size tub, and refilled the sample container to share with someone else. The blades are a mix of blades I use and like, and a few tucks that will otherwise sit in a drawer unless I give them away, so there they are.

Rules are simple. CONUS only, please. If you win, dont sell anything. Give it away or PIF it if you dont like it, but dont sell it or hoard it...it should be used by someone. I will use Random.org to select a winner at the end of next week.

Simply post "Im in". Anything else is up to you. Good luck to everyone!
proxy.php

Bump

It's been more than 24 hours since anyone has replied, so I am bumping this back to the front. If nobody responds by tomorrow evening, I will call it and pull a number.

I'm in!
The razor and Astra SP's/Derby's would definitely be PIF'd, cause I have the ASP/derby and plenty of razors.... But everything else would be tried out!

Top Bottom