What's new

Who owns who?

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
My kinda church.

I kid you not, sort of.

I always enjoyed the grape Mad Dog. Well, "enjoyed" might not be the word, but I always found something familiar about it. Then, during my Freshman year in college (I think during the Spring semester), I was drinking some of that stuff, and I had a revelation. I saw years and years of parochial school flash before me, especially . . . the communion wine.

The Mogen David communion wine.

The "MD" in "MD 20/20" does not really stand for Mad Dog. Nope. Mogen David.

All Saints Episcopal School got me hooked on Mad Dog, man! :a54:

I kid you not, sort of.

I always enjoyed the grape Mad Dog. Well, "enjoyed" might not be the word, but I always found something familiar about it. Then, during my Freshman year in college (I think during the Spring semester), I was drinking some of that stuff, and I had a revelation. I saw years and years of parochial school flash before me, especially . . . the communion wine.

The Mogen David communion wine.

The "MD" in "MD 20/20" does not really stand for Mad Dog. Nope. Mogen David.

All Saints Episcopal School got me hooked on Mad Dog, man! :a54:

Now that is a revelation.

With Liquor, as with beer, I find myself gravitating towards small batch, craft distillers these days.

Still Waters Distillery in Concord, ON makes a couple of GREAT whiskys. One is 100% Rye, the other is a blend. they also have a single malt whisky on offer, but these are still rather young (3-4 years of aging). I will look back in on the singles when they come out with an 8-10 yr old. Until then, both of their other bottlings are racking up Gold Medals, and the pricing is fantastic. they put out a corn whisky in a three pack over the holidays, so I am looking forward to that, was well.

Top Bottom