What's new

Closed Blade PIF For New DE Shavers! Closed

Look what I found in my mailbox.

A little misunderstanding, I expected 10 blades, I've got 26.

😃

Thanks!

Attachments

• $20160208_154903840.jpg
    $20160208_154903840.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 64
I'm in, please.
Very generous to help us Newbs!
This is a great way for us new guys to sample some of an overwhelming variety of blades.
Thank You!

Last edited:
Nice. Just curious if you don't mind me asking. Why switch to DE? Most the time I hear about guys going from DE to straight
To be perfectly honest, sometimes, with the way life is for me now, I don't have the time to do the whole straight shaving song and dance. That, and I find the mechanics involved in older razors extremely interesting.

To be perfectly honest, sometimes, with the way life is for me now, I don't have the time to do the whole straight shaving song and dance. That, and I find the mechanics involved in older razors extremely interesting.

Interesting makes sense though. Do you think you will continue to straight shave when you have the time to or will you be almost exclusively DE down the road?

Interesting makes sense though. Do you think you will continue to straight shave when you have the time to or will you be almost exclusively DE down the road?
Oh, definitely. I currently have 14 straights, and I shave with them all. It's really relaxing to shave with a straight when you have the time. I've toyed with the idea of using a shavette as well, but I think I'd like to try my hand at the DE game.

Top Bottom